HDTVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface) is latest HD analog video solution. HDTVI will provide HD video up to 1080P resolution at real time. This high-resolution 1080p HD video camera is ideal for security applications that require a high level of detail, such as facial recognition or license plate identification.
The 2-megapixel dome camera is equipped with a 1/3" CMOS image sensor that delivers 1920x1080 (1080p) HD video resolution. HD-TVI technology delivers zero-latency HD video over RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling up to 1500ft.
Why choose a camera that uses HD-TVI technology?
• High-definition megapixel video that costs less than IP
• Transmit HD video over standard RG59 coax or any standard analog CCTV cabling
• Zero latency
• Installs as easily as a standard analog CCTV camera
• Farther cable runs for large/long distance installations
• Upgrade existing CCTV cameras and keep existing cables
*This camera is fully compatible with all Hikvision Turbo HD-DVR's and all other TVI-DVR brands.
- 1/3" HD-TVI CMOS 2MP Dome
- 2.0MP Full HD 1080p Resolution (1920x1080)
- 24IR Sensors with a Night Vision Distance of 60 Feet
- Low Illumination, ICR Switch, 3D Noise Reduction
- 3.6mm Fixed Lens Lens
- IP66 Weatherproof and Vandal Proof Metal Housing Can be Installed Outdoors in Extreme Weather Conditions
|Image sensor||1/3" HD-TVI CMOS|
|IR Distance||60FT Night Vision|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||1/60s -1/6750|
|S/N Ratio Camera||>52db (AGC off)|
|A/V encoding parameters|
|Maximum frame rate||30fps (60HZ)|
|Lens Size||3.6mm Fixed|
|Camera Connectivity||BNC Cable Connection|
|Vandal Proof||Vandal Proof WeatherProof|
|Camera Condition||Brand New|