Designed to distribute data, voice and video, featuring 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable with true 24AWG/0.49 mm solid conductor. Each of the four pairs of the cable has differing precise number of twists per inch to minimize crosstalk between the pairs, which ensures performance with high-speed Gigabit Ethernet.
Plenum Fire Safety Rated (CMP) CAT5e 24AWG Unshielded Twisted Pair Solid Cable Meets Or Exceeds Category 5e Performance In Compliance With TIA/EIA 568-C.2 & ISO/IEC 11801 100% Solid Bare Copper Conductors FEP insulated with LSHZ PVC Filler and a Rip Cord Fluke Tested Gigabit Ethernet Performance 350Mhz For Voice and Data Communications Pull Box for Easy Installation
- CAT5e Solid UTP Cable with Bare Copper Conductor
- 24AWG Conductor meets all category 5 specifications
- Twisted pairs are brightly colored and distinguishable at a glance.
- Whites are striped to match corresponding color pairs.
- Voice and Data communications
- Running "FT" count printed on cable makes measuring easy
- Pull Box Packaging - pulling the cable is easy and it helps reduce tangles during installation.
|Conductor||4 Pair 24AWG 0.49mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare Copper|
|Outer Jacket||PVC Blue|
|Outer Shield Material||Unshielded|
|Certified Transfer Rate||10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit)|