Designed to distribute data, voice and video, featuring 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable with true 23AWG/0.57 mm solid conductor. Each of the four pairs of the cable has differing precise number of twists per inch to minimize crosstalk between the pairs, which ensures performance with high-speed Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cat6 Solid UTP Cable with Bare Copper Conductor
- 23AWG Conductor meets all category 6 specifications UL listed.
- Twisted pairs are brightly colored and distinguishable at a glance.
- Whites are striped to match corresponding color pairs.
- Voice and Data communications
- Running "FT" count printed on cable makes measuring easy
- Pull Box Packaging - pulling the cable is easy and it helps reduce tangles during installation.
|Conductor||4 Pair 23AWG 0.57mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare Copper|
|Outer Jacket||PVC White|
|Outer Shield Material||Unshielded|
|Certified Transfer Rate||10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit)|