Designed to distribute data, voice and video, featuring 4-pair shielded & foiled twisted pair with a 10-Gigabit bandwidth and a true 23AWG performance. Each of the four pairs of the cable has differing precise number of twists per inch to minimize crosstalk between the pairs, foil shielding around each 2 pairs with an outer braided screen allows you to achieve optimal performamce while reducing noise interference.
- Cat6 Solid Bare Copper Cable UL Listed
- 23AWG Conductor meets all category 6 specifications UL listed.
- Twisted pairs are brightly colored and distinguishable at a glance.
- Wood spool packaging makes pulling the cable easy and prevents tangles during installation
- Voice and Data communications
- Running "FT" count printed on cable makes measuring easy
- Shielded RJ45 connetors are recommended for optimal performance .
|Conductor||23AWG Solid Bare Copper 0.57mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare Copper|
|Outer Jacket||PVC Blue|
|Outer Shield Material||16/5/0.12 ALMG|
|Certified Transfer Rate||Cat6a ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 up to 550MHz|