Designed to distribute data, voice and video, featuring 4-pair shielded & foiled twisted pair with a 10-Gigabit bandwidth and a true 23AWG performance. Each of the four pairs of the cable has differing precise number of twists per inch to minimize crosstalk between the pairs, foil shielding around each 2 pairs with an outer braided screen allows you to achieve optimal performance while reducing noise interference.
“Cable is in brand new unused condition, Outer box and Spool will have some minor cosmetic damage”
- Cat6 Solid Bare Copper Cable UL Listed
- 23AWG Conductor meets all category 6 specifications UL listed.
- Twisted pairs are brightly colored and distinguishable at a glance.
- Wood spool packaging makes pulling the cable easy and prevents tangles during installation
- Voice and Data communications
- Running "FT" count printed on cable makes measuring easy
- Shielded RJ45 connectors are recommended for optimal performance .
|Conductor||23AWG Solid Bare Copper 0.57mm|
|Conductor Material||Bare Copper|
|Outer Jacket||PVC Blue|
|Outer Shield Material||16/5/0.12 ALMG|
|Certified Transfer Rate||Cat6a ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 up to 550MHz|